:)

:)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My kind of Process

At first I was sketching a messenger bag for my new line, because my older daughter, Selin, had finally convinced me to have sporty, yet sleek messenger bags that Teens, and Adults would enjoy. However when I got a hold of the fabric, I noticed how the fabric was not appropriate for a messenger bag, and so that how this Timelessly Pleated Purse came to life. The reason I chose for the name to be called "Timelessly Pleated" was because I believe that Pleated is always "in." Even if you look back years into Fashion History, you will see that pleated was as popular then, as it still is today. Below are pictures of the process itself...

                                                The sketch...

 
The materials...
 
 The supplies it took to get the pattern accurate...
      
                                                                The final outcome! :)
Due to technical difficulties involving my camera, I could not take any other pictures. As soon as I fix this conflict, I will add this item onto Etsy, with better picture quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment